As kid’s favorite cookies in the whole wide world are this cookie recipe. I’ve been going through the recipes of kids and came across the oatmeal cookie recipe. Even there are many healthy chocolate dessert recipes from kids to the family.
- 8tablespoons (1 stick) butter
- 1½ cups packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3cups old-fashioned rolled oats (not quick-cooking)
- 1cup dry roasted peanuts
- In a pan, melt the two teaspoons of butter over medium heat/flame. Add and Stir the brown sugar, cream, and cocoa, for about 1 minute.
- Take out the pan from heat, then add the peanut butter and vanilla, stir well until smooth.
- In other pan, add and Stir the oats and peanuts for about 2 minutes, until light brown.
- Then turn off, remove the pan and, add this brown oats and peanuts to the mixture, mix it well.
- Drop heaping tablespoonful’s of the batter onto the paper towel, spacing them 2 inches apart, and let it cool until set, about 30 minutes.
- Keep the cookies at room temperature, between sheets of paper in an airtight container, can be stored up to 3 days.
This cookie recipe has a lot of attractiveness. If you like oatmeal cookie recipe and peanuts with dark chocolate, you’ll like this cookie. Feel free to eat out any of it. You’ll still love to have great cookie recipes for kids.
Don’t miss: kids favorite chocolate butter Healthy Bread Pudding Recipe