This simple, moist, easy Banana Bread Recipe go with almost anything and is a great way to use a ripe banana. Bananas are fully loaded with minerals and vitamins. Bananas are the best source of B6 vitamin and also provide potassium and fiber. For the finest flavor, use ripe bananas with lots of freckles. Start selecting some ripe bananas and get baking to come up with an easy banana bread recipe!
- Non stick vegetable oil spray
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoon baking soda
- One teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Three large eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped dry nuts (optional)
- Chocolate or Vanilla Buttercream for frosting (optional)
- For preparing banana bread recipe Firstly, Heat oven to 350°. Coat a pan with nonstick spray. Combine sugar, peel bananas, eggs, and a spoon of oil in a large bowl, Whisk with a mixer at medium-high speed until it becomes smooth.
- Measure and mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Stir at low speed, add flour mix and buttermilk in turn to the banana mixture beat well after each addition, and finally until well combined.
- Add a cup of chopped dry ingredients like hazelnut, almonds, choco chips and more to banana mixture and stir until well mixed. Scrape batter into a coated pan and smooth top.
- Bake this at 350° about 60 minutes in the oven and then cool it for 10 minutes in pan. Remove bread from pan and cool it completely about 2 hours on wire rack.
- Top it with sprinkles and nuts. Frost and drizzle the bread with chocolate or vanilla buttercream over it, which adds the flavor and taste to the recipe. Slice the banana bread and is ready to serve this Banana Bread Recipe.
The freshness of the fruit gives an extraordinary flavor to the bread. Tasty, easy banana bread recipe can be wrapped tightly and store at room temperature up to 4 days, or up to 10 days in the freezer.
When we are looking for something easy to make in morning or evening this easy banana recipes is one of the first in turn to. Kids will love these super tasty, delicious and nutritious banana bread recipe.