Gluten free dessert recipes is an old traditional sweet in India. This is made with wheat or ragi or rice. However, some of these recipes can be changed with caution and practice using alternative gluten free flours although tastes may be somewhat different with ragi or rice recipes. Here is the recipe with the wheat.
Cooking for wheat allergy or chauvinism, or celiac disease, can be thought-provoking to visualise if you don’t have a problem with intake of wheat or gluten. However once a few simple changes are made wheat & gluten free desserts can be just as quick, and indeed as tasty as their wheat or gluten containing.
Wheat free or gluten free dessert recipes are often made at home. As dinner party, it need not be the same, with a bit of effort and thoughts wheat free or gluten free desserts can be served up that will mollify everyone at the dinner table.
Don’t miss: Festival special Ladoo Recipe
1. 1 cup of wheat
2. 1 ½ cup of sugar
3. ¼ Tsp Cardamom powder
4. ½ cup of Ghee
5. ¼ cup of Cashew
- Firstly, soak the wheat in water for about one day, and then remove the water. Grind the wheat in a grinder, by adding a small amount of water if necessary, to make a thick paste. A blender can even be used.
- Strain the paste through a riddle, to separate the fibre and gluten.
- Let the remaining white fibre settle down for about 30 minutes, and take away as much water as possible from the top.
- Heat the pan, add the mixture to it, cook it on low flame for about 15 minutes. The mixture starts thickening and keeps stirring the mixture until it starts leaving the sides of the pan then add 1 ½ cup of sugar, stir it on low flame for 5 minutes. Add ghee and mix it well about for 10 minutes finally sprinkle with Cardamom powder.
- Apply some ghee to the plate and remove the mixture from pan and place it on a plate greased with ghee, then allow the mixture to cool for about 30 minutes before cutting into pieces.
- Gluten free desserts are topped with fried Cashew nuts.
Finally, gluten free dessert recipes are ready to serve. Surely, it will melt in your mouth. Enjoy eating.
Dont miss: Healthy and mouth-watering oats cookie recipes