Chapati recipe is purely for beginners & bachelors for cooking who is in need of making soft chapati and also veg rolls with the soft chapati. You can try this soft chapati recipe as easy dinner recipes for family and guests as well. Hope this will help you. Follow the process of how to make soft chapatti and even veg rolls with it.
Don’t miss: Indian easy dessert recipes Besan Ladoo
- ½ cup of Wheat flour
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup of chopped Onion
- ¼ cup of chopped Green chillies, cloves Garlic
- ½ cup of chopped Beans, Carrot
- 1/3 cup of Cabbage
- ¼ Capsicum, Sweet Corn
- 3 tsp Oil
- ½ tsp chillies powder
- 1 ½ tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- In a wide bowl, measure the flour take it. Add oil & salt to it. Mix well so that oil mix totally with flour. Now sprinkle water in small amount & try to make it a soft, non-sticky dough. No problem if the it sticks slightly to your hand. Mold the dough well about for 5 minutes. Keep it a bowl and cover it with a plate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, the dough would turn out to be very soft. Now make medium sized balls & keep in the bowl.Take one ball and roll it without any cracks, dust in the flour. Keep the remaining balls closed until you use. Roll the ball into a uniform. Dust it once in the middle if necessary.
- Put the chapati in a plate & cover it. Don’t keep it one over the other. Roll the other chapati. Heat the non-stick pan & place the chapati. Lower the flame to medium. Keep rolling and you will observe some bubbles on the top of chapati, Then Immediately flip the chapati.
- Cook the chapati on another side in low flame by pressing it using a spoon so that corners will cook well. Brush with ghee or oil if needed and remove it. Finally, soft chapati is ready.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry onion, garlic and green chillies for about 4 to 5 minutes till onions turn light brown.
- Chop all the vegetables i.e. Beans, Carrot, Cabbage, Sweet Corn, Capsicum according to required quantity finely. Then add all the finely chopped vegetables, salt required, chillies powder, coriander powder, garam masala and cooked at a lower heat for 10 to 15 minutes until the vegetables should turn crispy.
- Take a readily prepare soft chapati, put the filling in the middle of it and roll the chapati tightly so that it will be easy for the child to make them enjoyable to eat.
Instead of sweet corn, you can even add button mushrooms or paneer, but don’t add all these together.
Yeah finally, Vegetarian Rolls Chapati Recipe is ready to serve as the easy dinner recipes from kids to the family.
Don’t miss: Healthy oats cookie recipe